Carpenter’s Assets - Alie Photography

Saturday 17 February 2018

Carpenter’s Assets

Carpenter’s Assets

How & Where It Was Captured:

The photo was captured with my iPhone in a carpenter’s shop at Dalbandin, Pakistan. I entered the shop due to some work there then I saw these tools placed in such a beautiful pattern and my photogenic eye told my mind to capture this fabulous scene.
Settings:
Ø  Shutter Speed 1/30 sec
Ø  f/2.2
Ø  4.15mm
Ø  ISO:  40
I love such photos in BnW or in such these vintage effects which gives some oldish effect to the photo. To modify this photo I used Snapseed to change it into this. I have increased the sharpness of the photo to show more detail of the tools. Given it BnW effect and then given it some vintage effect to give the 1980’s look to this photo.

Story:

           The tools are assets of his owner. When I captured the photo and then showed it to the workers in the shop they replied “These are my assets we work them and fulfill the needs of us we respect our tools.” I loved this thought and really respect their mind set. That hammer and the saw I put them in this pattern to make my photo better, because photography is creativity more you uses your creative mind more the photo will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Will Like To Listen Your Review.

Submit Your Images

The Story Of Images is all about inspiring images. We want to share and showcase your very best images—the ones that you’re most excited to share and the ones that tell us who you are as a photographer. Submit your images to be featured on the Story Of Images