The Innocent Girl - Alie Photography

Tuesday 13 February 2018

The Innocent Girl

The Innocent Girl

Posted By:

Atta-Ur-Rehman Khalil (Instagram , Email)

Written By:

Khadeeja Khalil 

How & Where It Was Captured:

This photo was capture at Peshawar, Pakistan with Nikon D3100. I’m so sorry I can’t share the settings because I captured this one in Auto mode and I edited it in Photoshop so I lost it.

Story:

                   They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I have witnessed being one. It’s is amazing to what beauty you can find in the streets of Peshawar for it is filled with beautiful wandering souls. And I happened to catch a picture of little girl playing in the streets. The beauty in her eyes cannot just be seen with the eye of the beholder itself. And on this beautiful day in Peshawar I have finally understood the true meaning of beauty and where it lies.
For her eyes just as beautiful as her heart. This wandering soul wears beauty like no one I’ve seen before. As you take a closer look at this little girl you see the innocence in her. She seems frightened but fierce; she has a raging fire within her and her eyes tell a story of pain and courage. She wears the scarf on her head as a sign of culture and pride and her stunning large eyes make you wander places you’ve never been. Welcome to the beauty of the streets of Peshawar Pakistan.

1 comment:

We Will Like To Listen Your Review.

Submit Your Images

The Story Of Images is all about inspiring images. We want to share and showcase your very best images—the ones that you’re most excited to share and the ones that tell us who you are as a photographer. Submit your images to be featured on the Story Of Images