Streets Have Their Own Story - Alie Photography

Monday 5 February 2018

Streets Have Their Own Story


Posted By:


Syed Mohsin Raza (facebook, Instagram)

How & Where It Was Captured:

Taken at Rawalpindi, Pakistan with my 700D when sun was setting down. I used Photoshop to edit this photo and following settings to capture this photo.
Settings:
Ø  Shutter Speed: 1/50 sec
Ø  f/5
Ø  55mm
Ø  ISO:  800

Story:

Took this photo at Raja Bazar Rawalpindi while coming back from street photo walk. Crossed this place many times  but seeing the last ray of sun and this child forces me to take a photo and while I was doing this the boy noticed me yet he was busy looking the sun. On my Instagram I used a caption for this photo in Urdu which is “Wo Aksar Sham Ko Dhaltay Suraj Ko  Dekh K Sochta, K Kal Kaisa Ho Ga” translation is “Often he used to saw the sett down sun and thinks, how will be tomorrow?”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Will Like To Listen Your Review.

Submit Your Images

The Story Of Images is all about inspiring images. We want to share and showcase your very best images—the ones that you’re most excited to share and the ones that tell us who you are as a photographer. Submit your images to be featured on the Story Of Images