The Climax of 2017 - Alie Photography

Saturday 24 February 2018

The Climax of 2017

The Climax of 2017

Posted By:

Syed Harris (Instagram)

How & Where It Was Captured:

I captured it at my home in Jaranwala, Pakistan with my Motorola Moto x pure.
Settings:
Ø  Shutter Speed: 1/176 sec
Ø  f/2.0
Ø  4.67mm
Ø  ISO:  50
It was last day of 2017 i.e. 31 Dec. It was 4:30 pm and the sun was showing its last glance of 2017. It was dark orange and looking unusual that time of last day of the year. My phone was in my pocket and I was walking in the lawn of my house. The picture of sun was forcing me to capture it. Meanwhile, it started looking from between the branches of trees. That moment I took out my phone from my pocket and captured this memorable image of last sun of 2017.

Story:

           Every photo has a unique story which tells its structure. So has this image. The year 2017 was about to end. Only few hours were left for sun to depart and never come back in 2017.
It seemed as if it was marking remarkable memories on the minds of people and embossing its last existence.
That noon the sun was showing an unusual frame. The color of the sky around it was light yellow and orange. The sun was glowing with low opacity in dark orange color. The moment came when it showed its last few minutes of presence.
The branches of trees along with the last setting sun created such a luring frame that it seemed as it was obligated to capture that moment.
Now that memory will remain saved in form of an image no matter if the sun was gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Will Like To Listen Your Review.

Submit Your Images

The Story Of Images is all about inspiring images. We want to share and showcase your very best images—the ones that you’re most excited to share and the ones that tell us who you are as a photographer. Submit your images to be featured on the Story Of Images