Roads Never End - Alie Photography

Thursday 1 February 2018

Roads Never End


How & Where It Was Captured:

Captured at Dalbandin, Pakistan in the Golden Hour of Photography. The Golden Hour is a period shortly after sunrise or before sunset during which daylight is redder and softer than when the Sun is higher in the sky. The weather was partially cloudy, and I was just with my iPhone and I loved the view so I captured it.
Settings:
Ƙ  Shutter Speed: 1/800 sec
Ƙ  f/2.2
Ƙ  4.15mm
Ƙ  ISO:  25

I used Snapseed (Mobile Photo Editing App) to edit this one. I increased the detail of the photo increased its color and saturation used brush to make the side of road darker and increased more the detail of the road to make it look more clear, brighter and better. So, this was the all detail of the photo which I have if you want to ask anything comment below I will reply ASAP.

Story:

            Captured at Dalbandin, Pakistan on National Highway 40 (N-40). This road runs from Lakpas near Quetta, Pakistan to the border town Taftan, Pakistan via Dalbandin and Naukundi in Balochistan, Pakistan. Two line highway with total length of 610 kms. This highway is the main gate for Pakistan which connects it with many countries (e.g Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Serbia, Romania etc.) and with different continent through Iran. We can see daily such like views in Dalbandin a clear view and a beautiful view of sunset just because it is a vast area with Deserts, Mountains and Plains. This road is the key to import export, It is used to import export to many different countries by vehicles. Tourists with wheels use this road as their way to enter or to leave Pakistan for different countries; we can say this road is also important route for tourists. In some areas local people calls it London Road, I don’t know why it is called so.


I was on bike with my brother while he was driving, I got the view and I captured it while riding on bike. I didn’t stop my brother just put my iPhone out of my pocket and set my mobile in front of my brother and waited for the right view and captured. When I saw the photo I thought what if sun could be aligning with road but it isn’t possible when I showed It to my brother he also told me the same thing that your photo could be more awesome if sun is aligned with road, I told him by laughing “yeah why not just put the sun on the right place then I’ll capture it” and both started laughing loudly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Will Like To Listen Your Review.

Submit Your Images

The Story Of Images is all about inspiring images. We want to share and showcase your very best images—the ones that you’re most excited to share and the ones that tell us who you are as a photographer. Submit your images to be featured on the Story Of Images